The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below.
In these Conditions of Let, “Owner” refers to the owner of the property you are booking, “Property” refers to the cottage or room you are booking.
1. The number of people occupying the Property is limited to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the Owner.
2. You must pay a 25% deposit on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable six (6) weeks before the start of the Let. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday please send the full rental charges at the time of booking, having first checked that the Property can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges, or failure to allow the Owner to take the balance by credit card by the due date (28 days prior to arrival), will result in the Owner treating the Property as available for re-
3. Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the Property can be re-
To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
4. Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
5. No pets are allowed -
6. You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
7. You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-
8. You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
9. You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
10. You must vacate the Property by 10am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
11. Guest arrival time is from 4pm onwards.
12. All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assessment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.
Terms and Conditions
The property featured is offered as self-
Booking your Property
To book the property, use the Book Now button on the property page. This will show you all available dates for the property. Once you have decided on the property, you can use the online secure booking facility to book it.
We strongly recommend that you use travel cancellation insurance to cover the cost of your property. This will provide you with piece of mind if an unforeseen event forces you to cancel your let.
Payment for your property
We have tried to make paying for your let as simple as possible. The initial payment is a 25% non-
Please note that, once a booking has been confirmed, you are liable for the whole cost of the let. However, we will, in any event, endeavor to re-
The property is furnished and equipped to cater for the stated permitted occupancy and includes pots and pans, crockery, cutlery, iron and ironing board etc.
Our property is NON Smoking.
Pets are not allowed in our property, other than guide dogs. We market the property as a pet, allergy free zone and would appreciate are guests respecting this policy.
The property is supplied with pillows, (two per person) duvets and bed linen. A bath towel and hand towel per person. Dish cloths and tea towels are also provided and included in the price. If towels are not used please could you leave folded in a corner of a room.
The property is cleaned thoroughly between each let. However, as only a limited period of time is available to clean property, it is a condition of your let that you leave the property and its contents as you find it, and any used towels should be left in the bath.
The hirer shall ensure that the standard of cleanliness of the premises is as high on their departure as on their arrival. A surcharge of £25 will be levied if this condition is not observed.
It is important to the owners and staff that you enjoy your stay and every effort has been made to ensure this. However, in the unlikely event of dissatisfaction with the property or any subsequent problem, you should immediately contact us so that the opportunity to rectify the problem is given.